NYSC 2017 Batch B Registration – How To Check Your Name on Senate List
There is no doubt that the recent Nigerian graduates are anxiously waiting for the next NYSC mobilization exercise and thus have been feed with so much wrong information. Here I will be guiding you on how to know as a graduate if you will be mobilized for the NYSC 2017 Batch B exercise. This post will show you how to check your name in the NYSC Senate list which is the determining factor for you being mobilized or not.
How to Check NYSC Senate List
Below are the simple steps to check your name on the NYSC senate list. Before then I will like to list the basic information you will need to check your name.
Things Needed for checking NYSC Senate list
- Name of institution
- Matriculation or school registration number
- Correct date of birth
Now, if you have the above information in place, follow this steps to check the list.
- Firstly, Visit the NYSC main site using this link
- Now, scroll down to the bottom of the page to locate and click on “Check Senate List or its equivalents“
- A new tab will come up, enter the information required just like i listed above.
- Finally click on search. Then give it some time to search for your name.
- If your name shows up with your correct details. Congratulations because you are good to do.
Note: Ensure that you enter a valid information especially your date of birth because any mistake here will not give a correct output. If your name is on the list then you can now wait for the NYSC registration exercise.
For more information on NYSC Batch B registration simply subscribe using your email address. An update will be sent to you when registration starts.
I hope you find this post on NYSC 2017 Batch B Registration – How To Check Your Name on Senate List useful. Always check this site for up to date news.