Nigerian Navy 2017 Recruitment – How to Apply | Application Guideline
Nigerian Navy 2017 Recruitment is now on, Recruitment is currently open to those applying for the Nigerian Navy Ratings Cadre. Interested candidates can now follow the guide below to start their application, as this post will show you a step by step procedure to starting and completeing your application for the 2017 Nigerian Navy recruitment exercise. Just keep reading to get all the details.
The Nigeria federal government in the light of reducing unemployment and streghtening the security has opened up so many employment oppurtunities for the Nigerian youths. One of such oppotunities is the 2017 Navy recruitment.
Now let me quickly run down the requirement for being eligible for this employment opportunity
Firstly, this recruitment is actually targeting more of undergraduates as it is meant for people with OND and below. According to the APPLICATION GUIDELINES FOR NIGERIAN NAVY 2017 RECRUITMENT EXERCISE
- Applicants should possess any of the following educational and/professional qualifications:
- West African School Certificate/Senior Secondary School Certificate.
- General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level.
- WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guilds, and Finally,
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
- Any other educational qualification equivalent to those mentioned above.
- All applicants must produce their primary school leaving certificate.
- Applicants are to note that entry requirement into the following categories is SSCE or equivalent: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, C1, D1, D2, D4, D5, D6, E1, E2, E3, E4, F1, G, H. Any other additional qualifications in these categories can only serve as an added advantage for selection into the branch and not for advancement. See the guide for details.
- Any applicant possessing higher educational/professional qualification, i.e. HND, BA/BSc, etc other than those stated in Paragraph 1 (a-g) should not apply. Candidates are therefore warned that it is an offence to declare false educational/professional qualification. This attracts outright withdrawal or dismissal and hand over to Civil Police for prosecution….. Click Here to See Full Guideline for Application
Now, Lets go straight to how to apply for Nigerian 2017 Navy recruitment. This process is short and simple, it is the easiest of all the 2017 Recruitment application.
All you need to start your Navy 2017 Application is a valid and functional Email address. Once you have this in place:
- visit the Nigerian Navy E-recruitment portal at www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- Now click on the Register Button just in front of the page. or scroll down a bit to locate the Register as a new user link.This will take you to a new page.
- Enter a valid and functional email address, If you don’t have one you can Create one Here
- Create a unique password, Make sure the password is something you can remember easily. Note: password must be a combination of lower and upper case letters and one figure.
- Now, re-enter the password to confirm password and then
- Click Register. you will get a notification “An account has been created” in that same page.
- Finally, you can now Login with this the above details to start registration.
Now that you have created an account, Follow the steps below to login and complete your registration.
- On the Nigerian Navy e-recruitment portal, Enter your email and password in the space provided and click login.
- Your form will be loaded at once, You can now start filling in your Bio-data. You will need to upload a passport at this stage.
- After filling the form, click save to save your DATA and then Next, to go on to the next step.
- Fill out your Next of kin and parent details then click next
- Now, enter your Accademic information, Click next
- Follow the promt to complete registration
- Download and print a copy of your completed Application form which must include the following parts:
- Applicant’s Declaration and Certification by Parent/Guardian form.
- Local Government Area Certification Form.
- Police Certification Form.
- Guarantor Form.
That is all. Finally, you can save your registration at any point in time and continue where you stoped later.
Apptitude Test / Screen Date
Be reminded that the date for the Aptitude Test and Screening of Certificates of candidates will hold from 7 October 2017 from 8:00 am . Ensure to come along with your printed Application forms. Wish you all the best