N-Power Update : Apply For N-Power 2017 Recruitment – www.npvn.npower.gov.ng
How to Apply For N-Power 2017 Recruitment – www.npvn.npower.gov.ng. This article is to notify the general public on the on going N-power recruitment exercise. It will show you all you need to know about N-power Nigeria, How to apply for the N-power 2017 Recruitment and as well as where to fill your N-power form.
N-power at a glance
N-power is a programm designed by the Federal Government of Nigeria to addresses the challenge of youth unemployment by providing a structure for large scale and relevant work skills acquisition and development while linking its core and outcomes to fixing inadequate public services and stimulating the larger economy. It’s programmes are designed to ensure that each participant will learn and practice most of what is necessary to find or create work. Thus, help in actualising Nigeria’s economic and strategic aspirations of achieving food security and self-sufficiency.
On this paragraph i will show you how to start and complete N-power 2017 Recruitment (scheduled for June-july 2017). www.npower.gov.ng. So, before we go into the full detail Note that as at the date of this publication, Federal Government of Nigeria has not Reopened portal for new applications.
Requirement for N-power 2017 Recruitment
To successfully register and be shortlisted for N-power, Read the following guidelnes.
Firstly, Applicants must be:
- Unemployed graduates or non graduates
- Currently unemployed
- Must be a graduate in any field or profession (Bachelors or Higher National Diploma)
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps Programme, and finally
- Ages 18-35
Note: The current June-July Application Process is only applicable to the Graduate Category ( N-power Volunteer Corps ).
Positions Available for June – July 2017 N-power Recruitment
The only position available like i said above is the N-Power Volunteer Corps. which includes.
- N-power Teach Programme: The N-Power Teach programme will engage qualified graduates for the benefit of basic education delivery in Nigeria. They are therefore, being deployed as teacher assistants in primary and secondary schools around Nigeria.
- Professional Teaching
- Researcher, Research Associate, Senior Research Analyst
- Education Consultant, Associate,
- Strategy Consultant
- Education Services Manager
- Project Manager
- Project Supervisor as well as,
- Social services analyst
2. N-Power Health Programme. Here, N-Power Volunteer Corps members will be trained to work as healthcare assistants. They will teach preventive health to community members including pregnant women, children, families and also individuals. They will also be trained to provide basic diagnostic services.
- Health Education Specialist
- Health Promotion Coordinator
- Public Relations Manager
- Breastfeeding Support Coordinator
- Health Office Administrator
- Health Research Analyst
- Social Worker & Counselor
- Health Services Manager
- Health Department Administrator
- Government Policy Analyst
- Displaced Persons Coordinator
- HIV/AIDS Educator
- Project Manager in Public Health
- Field Investigator
- Research Analyst, and Finally,
- Community Health Worker
In addition, Here are other Requirement for Health Programme
- Currently unemployed
- Must be a graduate (Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma)
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps Programme
- Aged 18-35
- Selection Preference Disciplines: Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Midwifery, Psychology and other allied disciplines in the sciences.
3. N-Power Agro Programme. N-Power Agro members will function as intermediaries between research and farmers. Members will likewise operate as facilitators and communicators, helping farmers in their decision-making and ensuring that appropriate knowledge is implemented to obtain the best results on farms.
Further more, The Additional requirements for Agro programme
Selection Preference Disciplines: Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Nutrition, Agricultural Sciences, Agricultural Economics, Agronomy, Animal Science, Crop Science, Food Science & Technology, as well as other agro related disciplines.
Possible destinations include:
- Agriculture Extension Services Consultant
- Seed fertilizer and other input aggregators
- Farm managers
- Public sector jobs in agriculture
- Farming co-operatives management and finally,
How to Apply for N-Power 2017 Recruitment
Now to start you applicatioon process for the N-power recruitement
- Visit the N-power Volunteer Network web page at www.npvn.npower.gov.ng OR Click HERE
- Select the position you wish to apply for. e.g N-power Agro
- Enter a valid and functional email address, and
- Create a password. A link will be sent to this email address.
- Login to your mail and locate the mail.
- click on this link to comfirm and continue your registration
- Continue your registration by logining with your email and password at N-power voluntee network home page.
- Remember to print your photo card after completeing your registration.
Finally, the dates for the screening test will be communicated soon, Always check here for updates. Also, for further informations regarding N-power recruitments you can click HERE
In Conclusion, always visit our hoe page at www.fidelz.com for other job Updates. You are free to comment any questions using the comment box.