MTN Scholarship – How to Apply 2019 MTN Scholarship
MTN Scholarship is an annual scholarship for All Nigerian Undergraduates students.
It is a scholarship awarded to over Five hundred Nigerian undergraduates in different categories ranging from regular stipends to allowances and tuition fees.
Here is how to apply for 2019 MTN scholarship
Firstly, MTN Undergraduate scholarship targets majorly students studing science inclined courses either in a University or Polytechnics across the nation. With eligibility focused on students in 200level and above.
Candidates applying for MTN scholarship must have at least CGPA of 3.0 for students in any approved Polytechninc and 3.5 CGPA for University students.
The up side of this scholarship is that once you get approved, you will continue enjoying the previledge till you graduate provided that you meet up the required CGPA yearly.
Nigerian Navy 2019 Recruitment is now on, Recruitment is currently open to those applying for the Nigerian Navy Ratings Cadre. Interested candidates can now follow the guide here to start their application
How to Apply for 2019 MTN Scholarship
Now, the process of applying for this scholarship is every simple. But as at the day of this write up the Application for MTN 2019 Scholarship is not yet Open. You will receive updates here once it is on.
Before I go to the Application Procedure see;
MTN Undergraduate Scholarship Eligibility
Generally, Students must be in their 200 level that is second year of study at the time of application.
- For public Universities and Colleges of Education in Nigeria, Applicants must be full time undergraduates in 200 level/2nd year
- This applicants from public Universities and Colleges of Education must have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) score of 3.5 or its equivalent (2:1
- Applicants from public Polytechnics must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the Ordinary National Diploma (OND) programme and must have secured admission into the Higher National Diploma programme (HND)
- Direct entry level students must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the OND programme and must have secured admission into 200 level/2nd year in a public University.
So to apply for MTN Scholarship simply visit this link and start your application .
MTN Scholarship Test Requirement
Successful candidates are to come with the following documents during the test exercise.
- 2 recent passpoert photographs
- A valid student ID card.
- National ID card or any other means of identification.
- JAMB Admission letter and,
- HND School admission letter ( for polytechnic Students).
Application Deadline for 2019 MTN Scholarship
As said earlier, application is not open yet as the time of this publication. Mostly, Application for MTN undergraduate scholarship are always scheduled from August till the end of September.
You will get updates from this site once application starts.
Finally, Always visit www.fidelz.com or drop your whatsapp numeber in the comment box for more information and updates.