LibreOffice Free Download | Microsoft Office Alternative – Libreoffice.org
Today am going to be taking you one of the Free alternatives to the popular Microsoft Office suit. Free in the sense that there is no single restriction to download and installation. Have you ever wanted an Office suit that delivers extra functions beyond what you have enjoyed using MS office. On the article “LibreOffice Free Download | Microsoft Office Alternative – Libreoffice.org” lies one of the answers.
LibreOffice includes several applications that make it the most powerful Free and Open Source office suite on the market: Writer (word processing), Calc (spreadsheets), Impress (presentations), Draw (vector graphics and flowcharts), Base (databases), and Math (formula editing).
Therefore, This software is the best free office suite on the desktop, complete with spreadsheet, database, presentation, and word processor programs. With support for the major file types used by MS Office programs like Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint and is now available on Android as a native application.
Besides, LibreOffice also installs Draw, a graphics and diagram tool, and Math, a formula editor. And it not only designed for PC users but also for Android devices. For further understanding see a quick review of the features of libreoffice.
Firstly, Libreoffice is free to download and install. It functions exactly as MS-Office and possesses programs like Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint. in addition to this, it also installs Draw, a graphics and diagram tool, and Math, a formula editor. Other features are:
- you can download LibreOffice in your language
- Works with Windows, Mac, Android and Linux operating systems
- Automatic spell check in all parts of the suit
- Writer can open all the same file types MS Word can open
- Calc and Impress support many of the same file formats as Excel and PowerPoint
- Supports templates and extensions to add more features
- Mobile version is available
System requirements LibreOffice Free Download
- Microsoft Windows XP SP3 up to windows 10
- Pentium-compatible PC (Pentium III, Athlon or more-recent system recommended)
- 256 MB RAM (512 MB RAM recommended)
- Up to 1.5 GB available hard disk space
- Download LibreOffice for windows HERE
Apple macOS (Mac OS X)
- macOS 10.8 (Mountain Lion) or higher
- Intel processor
- 512 MB RAM
- Up to 800 MB available hard disk space
- 1024×768 graphic device with 256 colors (higher resolution recommended)
- Download LibreOffice for Mac OS HERE
In conclusion, To download LibreOffice click HERE. LibreOffice App is using the same engine as LibreOffice for Windows, OS X and Linux. This, combined with a new front end based on Firefox for Android, reads documents similarly to LibreOffice on the desktop. LibreOffice Free Download | Microsoft Office Alternative – Libreoffice.org