Google Wallet – Send, Request & Receive Money Online
Here you will learn how to send and receive money from family and friend using Google Wallet. Google wallet is one of the fast, easy, and free way to pay friends and family through their email address or phone number. Here the recipient do not need to have the wallet for them to receive money from you.
About Google Wallet
Google wallet offers an awesome platform for online money transfer and payment. You can send money from any where using the wallet app on Gmail or through a web browser from www.wallet.google.com . Below are some of the key features of this Wallet.
- Mobile app a Quick and easy way to transfer and receive money
- Send money from anywhere even to email and phone number
- Receive money directly in your Bank account.
- Pay for commercial transactions
- Data encryption
- Fraud Protection
- Limited to some region
Download Google Wallet
Follow the steps below to download G. wallet and start using it for easy money transfer. Note to do this you have to have a functional gmail account.
- Firstly, log in to your gmail account, then
- Visit google wallet using this link
- Now click on Get app just at top right corner of the home page.
- Select your device either iPhone or Android. This will take you to your device app store
- Follow the steps and to install app to your device.
- You can now login and start using your wallet.
For more details on how to set up and manage your google wallet. Follow this link to the google support center.
Use the comment box if you have other platforms for easy online payment and money transfer.