Gmail Special – How to Simultaneously Manage Multiple Gmail Account
Do you have several gmail accounts and you wish you can just manage them together in one place instead of just going back and forth, logging in and out to check mails from these accounts. However, in an attempt to make checking our mails easier we associate different browsers for different gmail accounts. But still the task becomes more tough when we have more account that the number of browsers on our PC and we are forced to logout some accounts to login another. On this article I will show you some possible ways you can simultaneously manage multiple Gmail account.
How to Simultaneously Manage Multiple Gmail Account
The ways given works well anytime and at any point, so you can choose any of this methods pending on the number of Gmail accounts you run.
One: Using Multiple Browsers
With this like i said above you can manage your Gmail accounts simulteneously by simply using different browsers. That is if you have two or three Gmail accounts you can run them separately on three different browsers. You can save your password and set it to automatically log you in each time you open the browser. This happens to be in a way the easiest means of simultaneously managing multiple Gmail Accounts.
Two: Using Google Chrome Multiple Gmail Manager
This option is for chrome web browser. We all know that chrome is a product of Google just as Gmail is, Chrome helps you manage multiple Gmail account smothly by setting up different users in one chrome browser. This of course has other benefits aside just helping you manage your gmail account. With this you can save bookmarks, histories for different users separately and link google accounts to it.
How to Set up Different Users on Chrome browser
- Click the wrench icon (chrome settings) where you customize and control google chrome.
- Scroll down and click on settings
- Now, from the first category where you have People
- Click on sign in to sign in one account. Enter your account details to login the first user.
- After that, Click on manage other people arrow.
- click on add person or browse as guest. this will give you option to add another Gmail account. This will open a new window for you to enter a new Gmail account.
- Enter the new account details to connect Gmail to Chrome.
- Repeat the same to add more accounts to chrome browser.
Three: Using Gmail’s Multiple Sign-In Feature
This is the last that will be treated on this article. This feature is indeed the best I enjoy, but you will need to do a little settings in your Gmail account. Follow the steps below to manage multiple gmail account using Gmail’s multiple sign -in feature.
- Go to your gmail account settings.
- Under the header Security, click Edit next to the multiple sign-in feature.
- Select On and select each of the check boxes to confirm you understand how multiple sign-in works.
- Click Save. Most gmail accounts already has this in place.
- Now, Click the little arrow next to your Google profile picture in the top right and select Switch account.
- Click Sign in to another account…
- A new window or tab will open where you can sign in.
- Every accounts you add here will be listed in your account when next you do the above.
I believe you find this really useful as you can now use this Gmail Special tools on How to Simultaneously Manage Multiple Gmail Account. Always visit this site for more information and app updates.