Finishing Discipline | Simple Strategies for Sticking to Your Goals
It is easily said than done, put in another way. it is easily written than done. finishing Discipline is the key
From experience, I have always found the process of setting goals to be really easy. but if I must be honest with you sticking to them can be frustrating, or let me say difficult. Really, it takes finishing Discipline to win battles of life
To start with, i always set goals with the best of intentions, but it’s easy to quickly fall off and lose that early rush of motivation, and slowly but surely i land back at square one. this is disheartening. If you are in this cycle i believe you might find these Finishing Discipline | Simple Strategies for Sticking to Your Goals as interesting and helpful as I do.
Finishing Discipline – Strategies for sticking to your goal
- See yourself achieving it: Whenever your motivation wanes, visualize how accomplished you’ll feel when you reach the finish line. Learn how to always see yourself succeeding in your task, this will help keep you focus.
- Compare your now against where you are going: when tempted to quit or skip an important routine. Compare that tempting, and yet fleeting satisfaction to the success you’ve visualized, you will see it’s far less enticing.
- Subdivide your Goals: No matter what you want to achieve, it can probably be broken down into smaller pieces. try smaller goals that accumulate into the big result. it’s easier to keep up when it is smaller.
- Take some break: A break can be refreshing, you don’t have to commit every day of the week to working, find time to rest and refresh your brain.
- Surround yourself with success: The company we keep can have a huge impact on how we feel and how we spend our time. If you want to accomplish something, surround yourself with people who are working toward (or have accomplished) that same goal. Use their achievements as your motivation, and let the positive vibes sink in.
- Be Accountable: Take some time whenever you’re feeling down to look back at how far you’ve come. make a progress chart, have a clear record of where you are and what you are yet to accomplish.
- Believe you can do it: Believe that you have the self-control to accomplish your goals. So whenever you feel you can’t “say no” to those brownies, remember that if you think you can, you can!
Hope you find this article Finishing Discipline | Simple Strategies for Sticking to Your Goals useful. if yes comment below.