EBSU 2017 Post UTME Update | See Application Guidelines
This is to notify the general public that Ebonyi state university (EBSU) have started selling their 2017/2018 post UTME screening form. Below is the procedure on how to start and complete your online screening form that will make you eligible for admission into the university. Note The portal for EBSU 2017 Post UTME which is open since 20th of september will close on 20th of september 2017 and the screen test written on 23 september.
Eligibility for EBSU 2017 Screening
Candidates who chose Ebonyi State University (EBSU), Abakaliki as their University of Choice (first or second)in the 2017 UTME and scored 160 and above as well as possess required O/L credits for University admissions are eligible to process the form.
Method of Application – How to Apply for EBSU 2017 Post UTME Test
To start with, the process is simple and direct but all application is done online. Follow the steps below to start and complete youe EBSU post UTME form.
- Visit the University website www.ebsu-edu.net
- Click on the link “EBSU PORTAL”
- Select Online application
- Click on 2017/2018 admission screening application
- Type in your Jamb registration number and a functional Phone number
- Now Generate payment invoice, and proceed to the back for payment
- Return to the portal with your confirmation order pin obtained from bank.
- Proceed to complete the form online
- Correctly enter your detains and follow the prompts to complete registration
- Finally, Print out your acknowledgement slip
Note, On your acknowledge slip you will find the your screening venue, which depends on the department you opt for.
Requirements on Test Day
Candidates should come to the POST-UTME Centre with the following:
- Two clear copies (with clear picture) of their ACKNOWLEDGMENT SLIP
- Original and photocopies of UTME result notification Slip and O’Level results to be submitted during the POST-UTME Test.
- Confirmation Order (Pin) Number used for registration (With the Bank Teller)
Finally, dont forget the bring the above to the exam all on the exam date. Also ensure you complete all application on or before 20th september 2017. EBSU 2017 Post UTME is 2000 naira only. For more enquiry click here