Nigerian Navy Dssc Recruitment – Nigerian Navy 2019/2020 Application Form
This is to inform the general public that the Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment is on. Nigerian graduates can now pick the form for Nigerian navy Direct short service commission Online. Applicants are called from every discipline of study provided you have completed NYSC and between the age 22 – 28 years.
On this article I will show you all that you need to start and complete your Nigerian Navy DSSC 2019 Recruitment form. Just read along as I take you through the process.
Nigerian Navy DSSC form is open for all Nigerian graduates but restricted to only singles who have their NYSC discharge letter or exemption letter. Applicants are also expected to possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of First degree and Upper Credit for HND holders. Click Here to see complete 2019 Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Guideline.
Below is guide on how you can go about your 2017 Nigerian Navy recruitment application. If followed strictly there is chances of you selected. Also note that online application is completely free and applicants will required to take a screening test before final selection. Follow the steps below to start your application.
- First of all, Visit the Nigerian Navy application portal at www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- From the home page, Click on the Apply Here button. A new page will come up
- Enter a valid and functional email address and choose a password. Confirm password and
- Click Register
- Fill out your form accordingly, uploading the necessary documents.
- Review your application form before submission. Note you can also save your application and continue later. also know that multiple application is not allowed.
- click on the submit button and print out your completed application form as you will need it on screening day.
Finally, Applicants should note that the Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment online registration starts on 11th October and closes on 13th November 2019.