Dropbox Login | How To Upload Files On Dropbox – www.dropbox.com
Getting bored of carrying files on physical storage devices such as flash drives and CDs. or you can’t stand the risk of losing files to media damage or theft then this article is meant for you, Here I will be showing you Dropbox Login | How To Upload Files On Dropbox – www.dropbox.com
- To download App you can follow the procedures on how to download and install Dropbox app |windows, iPhone, Android
Firstly, you must have a Dropbox account before you can upload any file to Dropbox, if not you can register for free at www.Dropbox.com or click to read how to register for a Dropbox account.
Now, if you now have a Dropbox account, let’s go to Dropbox Login | How To Upload Files On Dropbox – www.dropbox.com using Dropbox on your default browsers and with Dropbox windows Desktop App.
How to Login Dropbox & use Dropbox on default browsers
- Go to dropbox.com
- Click on the Dropbox image on the right top conner
- Click on ‘sign in’
- Enter your e-mail address and password and sign in
- Click on Dropbox folder
- To upload a file or folder, click on the ‘upload’ button
- Then click on ‘choose file’ on the menu that appears
- Go to the location/directory of the files or folder you want to upload and then click on ‘open’
You can add more files using this same process
How to add new folder
- Click on the folder like image with a + sign on it to add a new folder.
- Rename it to suit and hit the enter key
How to use Dropbox App
You can use the Dropbox app on your desktop or other devices instead of logging in through your browsers. Below are the steps to using the Dropbox app
After you might have downloaded and installed Dropbox desktop app. (also read how to download Dropbox app)
- Locate the Dropbox icon on your desktop or taskbar and double click to open
- Enter your e-mail address and password that you registered with Dropbox.
- Click “Sign In”
- Your account is now open, now click on ‘Open my Dropbox Folder’
This is your Dropbox folder, Dropbox automatically provides one or more default folders for you. You can also create and manage you own folders.
How to create your own folder
- Right-click within you Dropbox Folder and Select the option ‘New’
- Select ‘folder’ from the dropdown options.
- Rename folder as desired and hit the enter key.
To delete folder
- Right-click on the folder you wish to delete
- Select delete form the options displayed
- To transfer files to your Dropbox, you can either use the ‘Drag and drop’ method or you can just do the ‘copy and paste’ method.
- Open your Dropbox Folder.
- Drag files or folder from its location on your system and drop it within your opened Dropbox folder. You can send files to specific folders of choice by following the same process and dropping it within the specific folder in your Dropbox folder
- The above can also be done simply by coping files/folders from their locations and pasting them in your Dropbox folder
After the transfer completes, a check mark will appear to indicate that your files are synced.
Hope you find this post useful, do comment and share with friends Dropbox Login | How To Upload Files On Dropbox – www.dropbox.com