Apply For Nigerian Air Force DSSC Graduates 2017 Recruitment
This article is for all Nigerian Graduates seeking to start a career in the Nigerian Air force. As The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) is enlisting graduates and post-graduates for training as Direct Short Service Cadets. Here i will be showing you how to Apply For Nigerian Air Force DSSC Graduates 2017 Recruitment.
The DSSC application for the Nigerian Air Force is now open. Applications are invited from qualified Nigerians for direct short service commission into the Nigerian air force in the under-listed departments:
- Information Technology:
- DENTAL SURGERY
- Nurses –B.Sc/ RN and Rm (Double Qualification)
- SPECIAL FORCES
View full details of the above Departments and General Guidelines For The Dssc 2017 at General Application Guidelines[PDF]
- Online Registration Starts on 18 May 2017 and closes on 15 June 2017.
- Zonal Enlistment Exercise will hold from 1-8 July 2017.
- Multiple online applications will be disqualified.
- NAF online Registration and all other enlistment processes are free of charge and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph of the signee. The signee is also to endorse his name and signature on the back of his passport photograph and that of the applicant.
- For further information see the instruction page on the website or call the following support lines: 09064145533, 08043440802 and 08053440802 or e-mail: email@example.com.
How to Apply for Nigerian Air Force DSSC and be Shortlisted
Now, let go to how you can apply for DSSC and never be turned down. Follow the steps below and be rest assured you will Shortlisted for the Test.
- Firstly, you have to Download and Read the above PDF carefully
- Visit the Nigerian Airforce application page or www.www.airforce.mil.ng.
- Click on start application
- Read the instructions, check the (I have Read and Understood the Instructions) Box and click Continue
- Upload a recent passport photograph (not more than 15kb jpg/jpeg format only)
- Also, make sure you fill out your data correctly (ensure you provide a correct mobile number and working email address) click Here to create one.
- Scan Upload the following documents in jpg format (Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, O’ Level Statement of Result, Degree/HND Certificate)
- Click on save and continue button
- Verify your email and mobile number.
- Now, Click to complete your registration. and,
- Make sure to download and print all the forms at the end of registration (note forms will come with your passport on them.)
Download the following Forms after you submit your registration and filled them accordingly. Make sure you bring duly completed Forms to the screening venue. (View screening date and venue from the PDF above).
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form
- LGA Attestation Form
- Serving Military Personnel Attestation Form
Note Also that Passport Photograph of Attesting Officer should be signed.
Finally, All applicants must be Nigerians. Not less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female. Applicants should be between 22 and 30 years by 31 December 2017 (22-35 for Consultants).
I hope you find this article useful. I wish you all the best as you Apply For Nigerian Air Force DSSC Graduates 2017 Recruitment. Also, Comment and share below.