Npower Latest Update – Npower 2017 Final Selection Status (Check Yours Here)
Here is the Npower 2017 final selection registration procedure.
Congratulations to Npower 2017 pre-selected Applicants who have gotten a congratulatory message on their phones to proceed to the final selection process and training. But for those who are yet to get this message here is a guide on how to check Npower 2017 Final selection Status.
So if you have not gotten any message on your phone, there is no need to panic. This post will guide you straight to not only check your status, but proceed to complete your online data and start the training.
How to Check Npower 2017 Final Selection Status
The process is simple direct. If you have gotten a text on your device, you will still need to do this in order to proceed to the next stage. to do this;
- Visit the Npower verification page at http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/login
- Enter your email address or phone number (the ones you used for npower registration) in the field provided and login
- A congratulation message will come up telling you are successful.
Note, a lot of people find it difficult to get this message. That doesn’t mean they have qualified. Most people have been saying ” i am getting an error message each time tried login” . If you get error message, it is just a network challenge. Simply, try again and you will be welcomed with a congratulatory message like the one below.
Npower 2017 Pre-Selected Applicant Final selection Passport Upload
The steps to complete your registration is listed in the image below. Note, by completing the above, you have already done the step A and B.
Now to continue from the last stage, after you have gotten the congratulatory message.
- Click on the Next Button to proceed
- A OTP will be sent to your phone number automatically. Many people don’t receive theirs instantly and this has raised so much questions like ” i did not recieve any OTP message on my phone, does it mean am not qualified.
- Enter the OTP in the field provided and click Submit
- Next is to change your Password. Simply, enter a new password and re-enter the password again.
- Click submit again
- Next is to upload your passport. Select a sizeable passport and upload it to your profile.
- Upload your ID card by selecting the column for ID card. You must have scanned a copy of your ID card to your phone or pc
Finally, you now start your training by logining in through the same portal with your email and password.
Congratulation on your completion of the Npower 2017 final selection Good Luck. For those who could not upload their passport and ID card click Here